IMPORTANT INFORMATION - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Good afternoon and evening all students and families of Saunders Middle School! We are very excited for your first day of school tomorrow, August 29th. Here are a few reminders to help make the first day a successful one. You can also find these on our website.
- All students will enter the building beginning at 7:55 a.m.
- If you are a bus rider, all buses will drop off in the bus loop this year.
- Please enter through the K doors (music hallway) or the front doors and go straight through the cafeteria.
- If you are a car rider, please take a left into the parking lot and pull up to the far right corner.
- You will walk around the bus loop. If you are walker, you may enter either in front or the K hallway.
- 7th graders with trailers as homerooms…you will go directly to the cafeteria and look for your homeroom teacher. There you will stay with your homeroom teacher at a cafeteria table and then your teacher will take you to your first period class.
- To all students, remember…you only need a pen/pencil, perhaps a notebook and a lunch if you bring it from home!
We have designed the first two days of school as get-to-know you days so we can begin our family journey!
School physicals are here on Monday, 6:30 p.m.
Concussion training will not be held here Monday, however you can attend training:
Marstellar 8/29 6:30 p.m
Parkside 8/29 6:30 p.m.
Reagan 8/30 6:00 p.m.
Rippon 8/29 7:00 p.m.
Woodbridge Middle 8/29 7:00
Beville 8/30 7:00 p.m.